European Dining Restaurant Le Bon Vivant ~ Executive Chef
Greetings from Jakarta
Looking to hire an Executive Chef for their European Dining Restaurant Le Bon Vivant in Bali Indonesia
The Ideal Candidate should have strong experience in European Free Standing Restaurants and must be Hands On in the operation. Very Less admin to be done.
In terms of Nationality and Married Status and Salary the Owner is extremely open-minded for the right Candidate and all can be negotiated.
The Starting Date should be as soon as possible.
This is good opportunity for a chef who wants to make his name in Bali as the Culinary Scene is improving to high levels.
Everyone is interested shall send their CV to email@example.com
European Dining Restaurant Le Bon Vivant
Jl. Danau Tamblingan No. 156, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
p. +62 361 283 817 / +62 361 282 892
More Info : www.lebonvivant.co.id
7 Gold Bar Sdn Bhd ~ Non-Halal Executive Chef
I’m looking for a head chef at my non-halal restaurant, the cuisine we’re aiming would be something similar to Social where there’s a western section, local, Chinese and Indian. Basically Malaysian fusion for a 100 pax seater restaurant.
Depending on the experience, we’re willing to pay a minimum of RM4,000.
Is there a forum or somewhere where I can advertise? Please let me know. Thank you.
7 Gold Bar Sdn Bhd
P-01-17 & 18 Tropicana Avenue
12 Persiaran Tropicana
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About : 7 Gold Bar Sdn Bhd : A Western, non-halal restaurant that offers drinks for everyone! From craft beer, fine wines to s!
Our mission is to give people a good value and service so they leave our place feeling contented!
We’re rather easy going but we do need good work ethinics, if you’re new we can train but make sure you don’t leave once you’ve learnt it all.
We also need outgoing friendly people who aren’t afraid to mingle with our customers, so with that conversational English is a must, PLUS good manners and ‘intelligence’.
We’re situated at Tropicana Avenue! Please apply online or give us a ring at +60122412317.
Be a part of our thirsty club!
Executive Chef for New Private Membership Club in Singapore
A new private membership club will be opening its doors in Singapore in Q3 2017. The founders are currently on the search for a talented, passionate, and experienced Executive Chef to join the club’s starting Senior Management Team.
The club will be called Straits Clan and has been founded by experienced players in Singapore’s hospitality and F&B industries, including the founders of the Lo & Behold Group and Unlisted Collection.
Straits Clan is being marketed as such: Straits Clan is a new private community for the inspiring and the inspired. It is a network of creatives, makers, doers, dreamers, entrepreneurs, activists, high achievers and iconoclasts.
The clubhouse is being built in a 22,000sqf heritage building in Chinatown.
There will be 3 main F&B outlets in the clubhouse, plus additional bars. The F&B outlets include a cafe & lounge; a signature restaurant serving Modern Asian, produce-driven fare; and a gastropub focusing on local and Southeast Asian food. There will also be other services, including gym, spa, events hall, etc.
The Executive Chef role is responsible for leading the culinary team & managing all aspects of culinary functions in accordance to the Club’s standards and procedures to exceed members, guests and associates expectations.
- Lead and manage the culinary team to plan, prepare and serve food to our members and guests according to the concept and set standard.
- Implement and drive Forbes Standards.
- Direct and co-ordinate all food preparation and production activities in the kitchens.
- Lead and manage the culinary team to review and improvise regularly on work process and food quality to achieve optimal productivity and standards according to the set target.
- Proactively engage members and guests for feedback and improvements in all outlets within the Club.
- Engage members, guests and associates inquiries (including but not limited to food complaints) in a professional manner immediately with the highest standard in problem resolution.
- Embrace and implement new technology and processes to exceed productivity and standards whenever possible.
- Implement and enforce local and related rules and regulations concerning fire, food safety (HACCP) and health & safety.
- Maintain operating costs to ensure profitability while exceeding member and guest satisfaction. This includes Purchasing (operating goods and equipment), maintenance, utilities and payroll.
- Evaluate food products and collaborate with food supplying partners to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained through the acquisition of the highest quality ingredients and products.
- Proactively be aware and updated with changes in trends and preferences and adjust accordingly whenever feasible and necessary. This include both the market and operation.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are used correctly and safely in the kitchens.
- Conduct monthly food and kitchen equipment inventory. Executive Chef 2
- Develop effective and efficient schedules to ensure sufficient staffing for optimal production and service.
- Develop and update menus accordingly to market demands and trends in all outlets within the Club.
- Conduct regular food tastings and feedback.
- Recommend and advise Senior Management on established goals, objectives and policies relating to the activities of all kitchens.
- Maintain grooming standards of the culinary team.
Finance & Administration
- Attend and contribute in all required meetings and project teams.
- Develop, implement and revise Standard Operating Procedures, Guidelines, Recipes and Plating Guides.
- Co-develop annual business plan / marketing plan with the General Manager and Marketing team.
- Co-develop and participate in partnership programmes with various festivals and events that elevates the Club’s profile and financial standing.
- Co-develop and achieve departmental budget and forecasts and capital expenditure plans.
- Recruit, select, drive and develop the culinary team.
- Supervise culinary team in the performance of their duties in accordance with the policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Delegate appropriate duties and responsibilities to the team with sufficient resources and equipment.
- Serve as a role model and nurture and develop the team.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Identify and develop high performers for career succession in the organization.
- Contribute to make the Club as the preferred hospitality workplace in Singapore.
- Advise on operational issues, operational priorities, financial planning, budgeting, and internal control matters.
- Absolute level of integrity
- Proactive and innovative leader with can-do attitude Executive Chef 3
- Self-motivated and driven, capable in handling multi-unit operations
- Hands-on approach
- Capable in guest (Front of House) engagement
- Creative with strong attention to details
- Flexible working hours to accommodate operations requirement
- Understand and respect the complex local culture
- Ability to adapt to constant market changes and work environment
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum 10 years of culinary experience with 4 years as Chef de Cuisine and above in a large operation
- Minimum of 4 years International Experience is preferred
- Experience in both international hotels and independent operations is an advantage
- Experience with Western and Asian Cuisine
- Experience with various F&B operation, Full Service Restaurant, QSR, Banquet and Bar
- Knowledge in statutory legislation in associate and industrial relations
- Knowledge in local regulations and policies regarding fire, hygiene (HACCP), health & safety
Interested candidates should forward their CV directly to Mr. Aun Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org