There is nothing better than a home-cooked meal after a long day at work. To make a quick healthy meal, a kitchen should be well stocked with staples that allow you to throw a fast, flavorful meal.
Let’s check out the kitchen staples below:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil – Cook with it, also drizzle over finished dishes, like grilled fish, pasta, and vegetables sides.
- Greek yogurt – makes a great low-cal and low-fat substitute in recipes for mayo and sour cream.
- Honey – as natural sweetner
- Fresh herbs – to spice up basically every meal
- Broth – whether it is chicken, beef or veggies, it makes a great base for soups, flavoured rice or pasta sauce
Read more: Health.com
“When baking follow directions, when cooking go by your own taste” – Laiko Bahrs