Let’s admit it! Everyone loves to snack in between meals. However, what we snack can go a long way toward building your physique—or busting it.
Since we enjoy snacking, let’s eat something to nourish our body as well:
- Mixed nuts – Nuts like peanuts, cashews, and almonds make for a crunchy way to add more protein and healthy unsaturated fats to your diet.
- Frozen / Fresh grapes – provide a sweet pop in your mouth that helps quell any midday sugar cravings
- Dried plums – is ideal when you need a sweet fix or shot of energy.
- Celery – Celery is 95 percent water, making it a perfect low-carb snack.
- Greek yougurt – Greek-style yogurts contain twice as much protein as regular versions, supplying about 23 grams of protein in each cup serving.
Read more: Body Building
“Diet food is not a meal it’s a medicine.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words